- The statue of Hanumanji should not be placed in South-East. It may create fire hazard.
- All the doors should open inside so that the energy may remain inside.
- The hinges of doors should be noiseless. If so. The hinges may be greased periodically.
- The doors should open towards right hand.
- There should not be five corners in the ceiling of a room.
- Efforts should be made a leave the rooms open on North-East side.
- The seat of the toilet should face North-South.
- No doors or windows should be provided on South-West side.
- Tall trees are nowhere recommended close to the main building. For trees the south in itself is good and so is the west. No tree should be grown in the north and the east. The one at the north-east is the worst.
Amongst the beneficial plants, the best is Tulsi. It is commendable to keep at least one Tulsi plant in the north-east area of the premises, but its height should not exceed 1.5 meter.
- Growing creepers/climbers with support on the compound wall or a house wall is best avoided.
- Cactus should not be planted or kept in the house.
- If north of any house is blocked it blocks prosperity.
- Water flowing/water fountain from north to east is very good.
(गर्व से कहो हम हैं इंडियन)